How To Enable or Disable the Security Icons
Note: This applies to DocuShare 6.5.x and later. The Enable/Disable option for the Security Icons via the Administration Menu did not become available until DocuShare 6.5.x.
Note: By default during an upgrade or fresh installation to DocuShare 6.5.x the Security Icons feature is not enabled due to performance reasons. If you requires the Security Icons to appear on your site, it can be enabled via the Administration menu.
To Enable/Disable the Security Icons:
Note: You must be a DocuShare Administrator to perform this solution.
1. Log into DocuShare as Admin.
2. Click Admin Home | Site Management | Permissions. The Permissions page displays.
· To enable Security Icons, place a checkmark in the checkbox labeled Enable Security Icons.
· To disable Security Icons, remove the checkmark in the checkbox labeled Enable Security Icons.
3. Click the Apply button.
4. Verify that the Security Icons now appear in your DocuShare Collections.
Solution Published: June 5th, 2012
Solution ID: 1131