How To Attach Documents in a Wiki
Note: The information in this article is also available in the DocuShare User Guide.
On a wiki page you can add a link to a document that you upload to DocuShare.
To attach a document to a wiki page:
1. Open a wiki page and click Attach. The Add Document page appears.
2. Enter the complete path and filename of the document in the Filename field or click the Browse button to navigate to and select the document.
3. In the Title field, enter a document name.
4. Click Apply.
5. On the wiki page, click Edit This Page.
6. On the Edit Wiki page, enter the document name that you used in step 3 between double square brackets.
Example: For more information, see our [[brochure]].
7. Click Apply.
Solution Published: June 29th, 2012
Solution ID: 1146