How To Find A Registered User Account On Your Site
To find a registered user account on your site:
1. Log into DocuShare as Admin.
2. Click Admin Home | Account Management | Users | Go to List/ Find/ Add User. The Users and Groups Registry page displays.
3. In the Show section select the Users radio button.
4. In the Filter Users By section Select how you want to filter your list using the drop down menus (if applicable) There are no filters turned on by default.
5. In the Search field, enter any part of a first, last, or username.
6. Click Go to display the list of users within your search parameters.
Solution Updated: November 26th, 2012
Solution ID: 1235