How To Change The Default Paging Values
Warning: This solution will change the default page size user property value for new users. It will not change the default page value for existing users in DocuShare. If you require the page size value to be changed on existing users contact DocuShare Technical Support at 1-800-835-9013.
1. Log into DocuShare as admin.
2. Click Admin Home | Object Properties | User. The User –Property Values page displays.
3. Click the Edit button next to Page Size label. The Edit User Integer Property page displays.
4. Change the Default Value entry.
5. Click the Update button.
6. Select Admin Home |Object Properties | Update Properties. The Update Properties page displays.
7. Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
Solution Published: December 10th, 2012
Solution ID: 1242