How To find the DocuShare Host ID
Note: This applies to DocuShare 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, 6.5.x, 6.6.x and 7.
Note: You must be a DocuShare administrator to perform this solution
To find the Host ID:
1. Log into DocuShare as admin
2. Click the Admin Home link
3. Under the Administration menu click Site Management and then click the License link. The Server License Management page displays.
4. The Host ID will be displayed.
5. When submitting a license request we recommend that you copy the Host ID information to ensure that it is accurate.
Note: There is a host id listed next to the DocuShare Service in Administrative Tools> Services. This Host ID is generated during the install of DocuShare and may no longer be valid. It is important that you do not request a new license key based on the host id that is displayed in Services as it may not be valid.
Note: The Host ID of your server should only change if you have reinstalled DocuShare or if you have changed the primary network adapter on the Server.
Solution Updated: October 17, 2016
Solution ID: 400