View as Images Option is not working
Note: This solution applies to DocuShare 6.5.x and 6.6.1.
Unable to use the “View as Images” feature. When the Enable Thumbnails feature is disabled the Light blue header bar on View Collection will not show the View as Images Icon but, the option is still listed in the Collection properties. If that is changed to “View Format=Images” nothing happens until you Enable Thumbnails.
1. View the properties of a Collection.
2. Click the Edit link.
3. From the View Format: menu select Images.
4. Click the Apply button.
5. Select the Collection and the View Format will still show a detailed listing instead of Images.
Note: The View Images option will not work until Thumbnails are enabled.
To enable thumbnails:
1. Log into DocuShare as admin.
2. Click Admin Home.
3. Click the [+] sign next to Site Management, then click the Site Configuration link.
4. The Enable Thumbnails options needs to be set to Yes.
5. Click the Apply button.
6. Try using the View as Images feature again.
Solution Updated: October 25th, 2012
Solution ID: 411