Configure Access Control List (ACL) Chunk Size for Database
The ACL Chunk Size sets the maximum number of terms in the expressions sent in a single query to the database. Oracle sends back an ORA-01795 error to indicate the DocuShare ACL Chunk Size (number of terms in the expression) is greater than allowed by the Oracle database.
To change the ACL Chunk Size for DocuShare 3.1:
WARNING: Changing the chunk size value to 1000 should only be done when the server is restricted to Administrator access. Applying the change while DocuShare is busy processing user requests may cause the DocuShare to crash.
- Log into the DocuShare 3.1 server with Site Administrator privileges and go to the Admin Home site.
- From the Administration Menu, select [Services and Components], then select [Database].
- Locate the ACL Chunk Size field on the Database page.
- Change the chunk size value by entering 1000.
- Click [Apply] at the bottom of the window. The changes will be accepted and the page will refresh with the new setting.
NOTE: For DocuShare 3.0.x the ACL Chunk Size is changed by editing the 'aclChunkSize=' value in the [ds3home]\config directory.