How to change the User Level for DocuShare/CPX/Read Only Users
Note: You must be a site administrator to perform this solution.
1. Log into DocuShare as admin.
2. Click the Admin Home | Account Management | Users. The Users page will display.
3. Click the Change User Level link. The Change User Level page displays.
4. From the Active Status menu select the account level that you want to display.
Valid options are All Users, Read-Only, DocuShare, or CPX.
Note: To display a specific user account enter a full or partial name in the Search field, then click Go. To display all user accounts with the user level selected from the User Level menu, click Show All.
5. The Users field displays the user accounts that match your selection from the Active Status menu or from your Search parameters.
6. In the User field, select those accounts for which you want to change the User Level.
Note: You can select a single user account or multiple accounts using either the shift of Ctrl keys.
7. In the Check Box Change to Activate all inactive users field, check the box to Activate all the selected Users if they are Inactive.
8. Click the Update button to save your changes.
Solution Published: April 23rd, 2013
Solution ID: 1293