Note: This solution applies to DocuShare 6.5.x ONLY. DocuShare 6.01 does offer the Hebrew locale.
Note: You must be a Windows Administrator to perform this solution.
Note: This solution requires that you stop DocuShare.
To set the default language to Hebrew in DocuShare 6.5.x:
1. Stop DocuShare
2. Open Windows Explorer and browse to the Xerox\Docushare\IDOLServer\IDOL directory
3. Make a copy of the AutonomyIDOLServer.cfg file and rename the copy AutonomyIDOLServer.cfg.orig.
4. Open the AutonomyIDOLServer.cfg file in a text editor such as Notepad
5. Search for the following entry [LanguageTypes]
6. Modify the DefaultLanguageType= value to look like the example below
7. Save the changes you have made to the AutonomyIDOLServer.cfg file
8. Start DocuShare
Note: Verify that DocuShare running and is licensed before proceeding with the next step (running a dsindex)
9. Open a command prompt window.
10. Change into the Xerox\Docushare\bin directory
Note: Step 11, can be performed at a later time if necessary, as performance might be degraded if the dsindex_all is ran during production hours. The completion time for an index to run depends on your environment and the amount of data in DocuShare
11. Type dsindex index_all