How To Change the Membership Group that is Associated with a Workspace
Note: This applies to DocuShare CPX Only. Workspaces are only available for DocuShare CPX Users.
Note: If you require Workspaces and do not have it, the DocuShare Sales Team will need to be contacted at 1-800-735-7749.
As needed, you can change the membership group that is associated with the workspace
by assigning a different group to the workspace.
To re-assign the membership group:
1. On the workspace home page, click the Properties icon.
2. On the Properties page, click the Permissions link.
3. Click the Re-assign Membership Group button. The Re-assign Membership Group page appears.
4. Do one of the following:
· To find a specific group, enter part of the group’s title in the Search field. Click the Go button.
· To list all groups, click Show All (if displayed).
· To display your favorite groups, click Show Favorites.
5. In the New Membership Group field, select the group you want to associate with the workspace.
6. Click Save. The previous membership group remains in the workspace’s access list.