How To Display The From and Received Columns in a Collection
Note: Applies to DocuShare 6.0.x 6.5.x 6.6.x.
Customer sends email communications from Outlook to a DocuShare collection via the client. Once the emails are in the collection, they want to be able to view the collection by who sent it or From and/or when its Received.
· Objects must be placed in the DocuShare Collection via the DocuShare Outlook Client plugin. If emails are dragged into DocuShare outside of Outlook the metadata will not transfer over.
1. Browse to the collection you want to have this view as an option.
Note: If you have more than one collection you wish for this to happen with you will need to do this for each.
2. Select Properties. The View Properties page displays.
3. Select Edit. The Edit Properties page displays.
4. Select Email from the drop down menu next to View Format.
5. Click the Apply button. .
6. Return to the collection. The From and Received columns should now be displayed.
Note: If you click From column title to sort the field “Error Code 1511 Database table error“ message will be displayed, this is a known issue that is currently being investigated by development.
The following Stack Trace will be displayed.
There is com.xerox.docushare.db.DatabaseException: BROKEN COLUMN MAP on MailMessage.from
Note: By default the collection will always view by Title. If you click on Received column to sort it will only remain that way while in the collection.
Solution Published: July 31st, 2013
Solution ID: 1360