How to determine the number of objects on a DocuShare site
These options will list the total number of each type of object on the server. The total number includes deleted objects as the objects have not been removed, or expunged, from the server. For document objects, the total number does not include versions, renditions, and content files.
To determine the number of objects for each class type on a DocuShare site you can doe one of the following:
- Site Statistics link on the Web UI
- Log into DocuShare.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Homepage and click Site Statistics.
- Command line utility dsstats
- Open a Command prompt window.
- Change into the <dshome>\bin directory.
- Type dsstats all >dsstats_all.txt and press Enter.
- This will create a txt file with the output.
Solution Published: November 4, 2022
Solution ID: 2183