Note: This applies to DocuShare 6.5.3
External users are not able to login when the Password change at first login option in Account Policies page is enabled.
Steps To Reproduce:
Completing to configure the LDAP setting in Administration menu to connect LDAP to DS.
1. Enable the Password change at first login in Account Policies page.
2. Login as an external user who has never logged in.
-> Change Expired Password page shows.
3. Enter Old Password to the password of the external user.
4. Enter New Password to the password of the external user.
5. Enter New Password Confirm to the password of the external user.
6. Click the Apply button.
The following message displays:
Informational Message: Invalid Password
Please enter a valid password
Fixed with DocuShare 6.5.3 Patch 1
DocuShare 6.5.3 Patch 1 is available at https://docushare.xerox.com/doug/dsweb/View/Collection-12540
Note: For instructions on How To Install Updates and Patches click the solution link at the bottom of this page.
Solution Published: July 5, 2010