How To Install ConnectKey for DocuShare
1. Stop DocuShare.
2. Download the ConnectKey software to your DocuShare server, open the ConnectKey folder, and
Note: The ConnectKey software can be downloaded from the following location http://www.support.xerox.com/support/xerox-docushare/software/enus.htm.
3. In the DocuShare add-on installer window, select Install ConnectKey for DocuShare.
4. Follow the wizard instructions to install the add-on.
5. After a successful installation, restart DocuShare.
6. ConnectKey can now be used to register one MFP device. Registering additional MFPs requires a new DocuShare license string.
Solution Updated: June 24th, 2014
Solution ID: 1423