DocuShare Windows Client Menu Option is Not displayed in Microsoft Word
When selecting the File menu option in Microsoft Word the DocuShare menu option is not displayed.
While installing the Windows Client if Outlook is running and set to use Word for email editing (even if no mail objects are open) the DocuShare Add-In will not be installed to Word.
Note: You must have all Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, closed when installing DocuShare Windows Client.
1. Log into workstation/client machine as local Administrator.
2. Uninstall the DocuShare Windows Client (via Add and Remove Programs).
3. Reboot the workstation/client machine.
4. Log into the workstation/client machine as local Administrator.
5. Reinstall DocuShare Windows Client before opening any Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.~