How To Connect to DoUG Site Using Apple Xerox Mobile Connector
Note: This applies to the Apple Xerox Mobile Connector for iPads, iPods, and iPhones.
Note: The Doug site https://docushare.xerox.com/doug is at the required level and has been configured for Mobile App.
Add a new Account using the Mobile App (Instructions included in DocuShare Mobile app)
Use the following parameters to connect:
· You must have an existing account on the DoUG DocuShare site.
Note: The DoUG Site is available here: https://docushare.xerox.com/doug
· Verify you can connect to the DoUG site using your credentials.
Note: If you are unable to connect, Verify your settings and contact DocuShare support if necessary.
1. Open the Xerox Mobile Client App.
2. Select More at the bottom of the screen.
3. Select Manage Accounts.
4. Click the + Sign.
· Domain: DocuShare
· Username: your User account
· Password: your password
· Server address: docushare.xerox.com
· Description: DoUG
· Note: The Description field is optional.
· HTTPS: ON
· Port: 443
· Vender: Xerox DocuShare Server (default setting)
1. Service Document: doug/ds_mobile_connector/atom
5. Select Save in the upper-right of the screen.
6. Once the Account has been successfully configured, select Documents (bottom left of page).
7. Select DoUG account.
Note: The name of the account may vary depending on the Description you entered when creating the account.
8. You should now be able to browse the DoUG site successfully.
Solution Published: April 21st, 2014
Solution ID: 1481